You may use any Windows environment variable in your folder paths. Environment variables can only be placed directly by editing the folder path, not via the Browse dialog.
Common environment variables include:
- %GSDISK% -- disk from which GoodSync.exe was started. Use this to refer to folders stored on a GoodSync2Go volume.
- %USERNAME% -- current Windows user name
- %USERPROFILE% -- current user profile directory.
- %COMPUTERNAME% -- Windows name of this computer.
GoodSync may also use these special variables:
- %YYYY% -- current year.
- %MM% -- current month, from 01 to 12.
- %DD% -- current day of the month, from 01 to 31.
- %DOW% -- current day of the week, from 0 to 6.
- %WOM% -- current week of the month, from 1 to 4.
- %HH% -- current hour, from 00 to 23.
- %II% -- current minute, from 00 to 59.