This tutorial focuses on configuring jobs to run in unattended mode within the GoodSync application. Unattended Mode allows GoodSync to run scheduled jobs even if the user is logged off.
Step 1: Set Up Runner Service
1) Open the GoodSync application.
2) Select “Tools” in the upper toolbar.
3) Click “Runner Service Setup…”
4) Within the dialog window that appears, enter in the password for the currently logged in user and select “Next.”
NOTE: The Runner Service should be configured to run as the same account that created the GoodSync jobs.
5) GoodSync will confirm that the Runner Service has been configured. Click the "Close" button on this window.
Step 2: Enable Unattended Mode
1) Select the job that you would like to run in Unattended Mode and click the “Auto” button in the upper right-hand corner.
2) Check the box next to “Run without User Interface (Unattended)” and then click "Save" to save your changes.
NOTE: You must configure this for each job that you would like to run in Unattended Mode.
You have now configured Unattended Mode for these GoodSync Jobs. GoodSync will no longer require a user to be logged in for the particular scheduled Jobs that you have configured.
NOTE: For more information about running a Job automatically, click here.