You may save an existing job (partially configured or complete) as a template for use in the creation of future jobs. This can save you time if you frequently create similarly configured Jobs.
Creating a Template From a Job
1) Click the "Job" menu in the upper left corner.
2) Select "Advanced" from the menu.
3) Click the "Save as Template" option.
4) The "Save As" menu will appear. Name the template as you wish and click the "Save" button.
Creating a Job From a Saved Template
1) In the Job menu, select "New" or click the "New Job Button" in the toolbar.
2) In the new job dialog, select the "From template option," select the template from which the job should be created, and click the "OK" button.