1) Download the latest version of GoodSync for Windows from our download page.
2) Once the Setup file is downloaded, a link to it displays in the download bar at the bottom of your browser window. Click it to begin the setup process.
3) On the Welcome to GoodSync screen, select your language, and click Install.
4) On the next page, you will have options to either enter your existing account information or create a new GoodSync account. Enter the appropriate information, then click the "Next" button.
NOTE: If you are creating a new GoodSync Account, the email must be real as this email will be used for One Time Password (OTP) authentication.
5) Next, you will be prompted to select if GoodSync is allowed to serve files or not. By allowing your device to serve files, you will have the ability to sync your data from your PC to other devices that have been registered using your GoodSync account.
Do Not Serve Files from this Computer's drives (Client): GoodSync is able to accept incoming files only and not able to send outgoing files.
Serve Files from this Computer's drives to other GoodSync devices (Server): GoodSync is able to accept incoming and outgoing requests (for example, you trying to access data on this computer from GoodSync installed on your mobile or any other device). For this option, your Windows Password must be provided for permissions and to allow Unattended Mode for Automated Jobs.
Select your preferred setting. Then, click the "Next" button.
6) The next screen provides a summary of the GoodSync account created and the server option selected. Please review the information presented and click "Close" once done.
7) You will receive a confirmation message from GoodSync notifying you that the installation was successful. Click "Yes" to launch GoodSync.
8) Start creating your first GoodSync Backup/Synchronization job. Click here for our tutorial on Job creation.