Please note that GoodSync for WD is specifically designed for WD NAS. A local or remote WD is required to use GoodSync for WD.
The following tutorial will detail how to install GoodSync for WD on Windows.
1) Download and install the latest version of GoodSync for WD from here.
2) Next, double-click on the downloaded installer to start the installation process.
3) Choose your installation language and click “Install”.
4) A GoodSync account is required to use GoodSync for WD. If you have an existing GoodSync account, you may choose the “Use my existing GoodSync Account” option. If you do not have a GoodSync account, you may create a new account for free by selecting the “Create a new GoodSync Account” option.
You may also manage your GoodSync account(s) here.
5) Click on "Do Not Serve Files, but this computer can call others" and click "Next".
6) Click “Apply” to register your GoodSync account to this device.
7) Installation is now complete! For a tutorial on how to create a job in GoodSync for WD, click here.
Interested in a comparison between free and paid versions? Click here!