Please note that GoodSync for WD is specifically designed to work with WD NAS devices. WD NAS device is required to use GoodSync for WD.
The following tutorial will detail how to install GoodSync for WD on Mac.
1) Download and install the latest version of GoodSync for WD from here.
2) Next, double-click on the downloaded installer to start the installation process.
3) Double-click the GoodSync icon to begin installation.
4) Choose your installation language and click the “Install” button.
5) A GoodSync account is required to use GoodSync for WD. If you have an existing GoodSync account, you may choose the “Use my existing GoodSync Account” option. If you do not have a GoodSync account, you may create a new account for free by selecting the “Create a new GoodSync Account” option.
You may also manage your GoodSync account(s) here.
6) Click on "Do Not Serve Files, from this Computer's drives" and then click the "Next" button.
7) Review the information in the next window and ensure that it is correct. Then, click the "Close" button at the bottom of the screen.
8) Installation is now complete, and GoodSync will open automatically. For a tutorial on how to create a job in GoodSync for WD, click here.
Interested in a comparison between free and paid versions? Click here!