Download the latest release of GoodSync from: https://www.goodsync.com/download?os=macos
1) Run the installer, select the language, and hit "Install".
2) Next step is to enter your Existing or Create New GoodSync Account.
Important Note: When creating new GoodSync Account, the email must be real as this email will be used for One Time Password (OTP) authentication.
3) Next step is to select if GoodSync installed on this computer will be allowed to serve files or not. Based on this setting, the GoodSync installed on this computer will act as a server or as a client.
Do Not Serve Files, but this computer can call others (Client): GoodSync installed on this computer is able to make outgoing requests only and not able to accept incoming requests.
Serve Files from this Computer to GoodSync clients (Server): GoodSync installed on this computer is able to accept incoming requests (e.g you trying to access data on this computer from GoodSync installed on your mobile or any other device). System user must be provided for this option.
Hit "Next" when done.
4) Next screen provides the summary of the GoodSync account created and server option selected. Please review the information presented and hit "Close" when done.
Installation is now done!
6) Start creating your first GoodSync Backup/Synchronization job. Click here for the tutorial.