The following guide will detail how to add licenses to your GoodSync Account for activation.
If you have not yet created a GoodSync account, click here for our tutorials on how to do so.
1) First, click here to be taken to the GoodSync login page and log in to your GoodSync Account
2) Once you have logged in to your GoodSync account, select “Licenses” from the column on the left.
3) On the Licenses page, click on “Add Licenses from Existing Order by order ID and Name.”
4)Enter the Order ID and Order Name from your purchase into the appropriate fields and click the “Submit” button.
NOTE: Order ID and Order Name can be found in a email you received from us after purchase.
5) If you have entered your order information correctly, you should see a summary of licenses that were added to your account.
6) Click on the “Licenses” tab on the left column to return to the main licenses page. You will now see the list of unused licenses that can be used to activate your devices.