The following guide will detail how to add licenses to your GoodSync Account for activation.
1) First, log in to your GoodSync Account
If you have not yet created a GoodSync account please SignUp.
If you have forgotten the password to your existing account Reset your Password.
2) Once you have logged in to your GoodSync account, click on “Licenses”.
3) On the Licenses page, click on “Add Licenses from Existing Order by order ID and Name”.
4) Enter the Order ID and Order Name from your purchase into the appropriate fields and click “Submit”.
5) If you have entered your order information correctly, you should see a summary of licenses that were added to your account.
6) Click on the “Licenses” tab on the left column to return to the main licenses page. You will now see the list of unused licenses that can be used to activate your devices.