1) Click here to access the GoodSync Account reset page.
2) Next, enter the email associated with the GoodSync Account you would like to reset the password for.
3) If there is a GoodSync Account registered under the provided email address, an email with password reset steps will be sent to that email address. GoodSync will present you with a screen confirming that this email has been sent.
4) Click on the link provided in the email you received. GoodSync will present you with a screen asking you to confirm that you would like to reset your password. Click the "Confirm Password Reset" link.
NOTE: All devices associated with the GoodSync Account will be disassociated and will not longer be accessible via the GoodSync application after password reset. All devices must be re-registered to the GoodSync Account after account reset.
5) GoodSync will provide you with a temporary password. Use this temporary password to log in to your GoodSync Account.
6) After logging in, change the temporary password to your new GoodSync Account password by following steps in this article.
NOTE: When changing your GoodSync Account password after successful password reset, your "Old Password" is the temp password you received in email during the email reset process.