1) Click here to access the GoodSync Account reset page.
2) Next, enter the email associated with the GoodSync Account you would like to reset the password for.
3) In GoodSync Account registered under the provided email address exists, the email with password reset steps will be sent.
4) Click on the link provided in the email you received.
NOTE: All devices associated with the GoodSync Account will disassociated and will not longer be accessible via the GoodSync application after password reset. All devices must be re-registered to the GoodSync Account after account reset.
5) Use the temporary password provided to log in to your GoodSync Account.
6) Once in, change that temp password to your new GoodSync Account password by following steps in this article.
NOTE: When changing your GoodSync Account password after successful password reset, your old password is the temp password you received in email during the email reset process.