1) Go to the GoodSync Account password reset page. Next, enter the email associated with the GoodSync Account you would like to reset the password for, solve the captcha and click "Submit."
If there is GoodSync Account registered under the provided email address, an email with the password reset link will be sent to that email address. The web page will present you with a screen confirming that this email has been sent.
2) Click on the "Reset Password" link in the email you received.
3) A GoodSync web page will present you with a screen asking you to confirm that you want to reset your password. Click the "Confirm Password Reset" link.
NOTE: All devices associated with the GoodSync Account must be re-registered to the GoodSync Account after the account reset.
4) You will be logged in to your GoodSync account and prompted to create a new password. Enter your new password and confirmation, and click the "Submit" button.
5) GoodSync will confirm that your password has been changed successfully. Remember to re-register all devices associated with your GoodSync Account.