If you haven't already, download and install GoodSync.
With GoodSync, you can include data stored in your Backblaze B2 storage to be one (or both) of the sides in any data backup or synchronization job.
GoodSync also allows you to protect privacy of your data on BackBlaze B2 by encrypting it on your device. You can automatically synchronize with encrypted BackBlaze B2 and/or access encrypted data transparently via GoodSync Explorer.
1) In the Job menu, select "New" or click the "New Job Button" in the toolbar.
2) In the New GoodSync Job prompt:
- Enter the name for your new Job.
- Select Backup or Synchronize as your Job type.
3) Select one of the sides (folders) which you would like to connect to your Backblaze account (Left or Right Folder)
4) Select Backblaze B2 from the list of supported services.
5) Enter your B2 Account ID and B2 Application Key into the appropriate fields and press "Go."
To locate this information, go to www.backblaze.com and login to your account. Next, find and click on My Account >> B2 Cloud Storage >> Buckets >> Show Account ID and Application Key.
6) If the correct credentials are provided, your Backblaze storage contents will show in the GoodSync interface. Select the files and folders in your Backblaze account that will be a part of your GoodSync Job and click the "OK" button.
7) After your Backblaze files and folders have been selected, you may read about other GoodSync Job options here.