If you haven't already, download and install GoodSync.
With GoodSync, you can backup/sync to and from your OneDrive cloud storage. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Open GoodSync and click the "New Job Button" in the toolbar or, In the Job menu, select "New."
2) In the New GoodSync Job prompt, enter the name for your new Job. Then, select Backup or Synchronize as your Job type. For this example, we will be creating a Backup Job.
Click the "OK" button when done.
3) Click the Left or Right Browse buttons to view the files and folders available for selection.
4) Select OneDrive Office365 from the list of supported services.
5) A window will appear prompting you to authorize GoodSync to access your OneDrive Office365 Sharepoint account. Click on the "Connect to OneDrive Office365" button.
6) The OneDrive account authentication page will open in your defaulted browser. Provide your OneDrive account credentials. Then, click the blue "Sign In" button.
7) On the next page, click the "Yes" button to grant GoodSync access to the OneDrive file system. You will then be taken to a page confirming that you have granted access to GoodSync.
8) After the permission for GoodSync is given, your OneDrive account content will be shown within the GoodSync interface.
9) On the left side, select the folder that contains the data you wish to back up.
On the right side, click OneDrive Office365 and select or create the folder you wish to back up to.
Once finished, click the green “Apply” button in the upper left.
10) Click the “Analyze” button to see the proposed changes.
When you have confirmed that the data will be moved to the destination you selected, click “Sync” to make the proposed changes.
Once you see the equals sign between the left and right folders, your Job is complete.
NOTE: For help configuring the Job with automation or other settings, click the link in the description.