If you haven't already, download and install GoodSync.
With GoodSync, you can backup/sync from and to your Office365 storage including OneDrive Consumer, OneDrive for Business, and Sharepoint.
1) In the Job menu, select "New" or click the "New Job Button" in the toolbar.
2) In the New GoodSync Job prompt:
- Enter the name for your new Job.
- Select Backup (one-way) or Synchronize (two-way).
- Hit "Ok" when done
3) Select (click on) on the side which you would like to connect to your OneDrive/Office365 account (Left or Right Folder) and select OneDrive/Office365 from the list of supported services.
4) Click on "Start Authorization" button.
5) Microsoft account authentication windows will open in your defaulted browser. Provide your Microsoft account email and password, then click "Next"
After successful authentication process, you will see a message like this in your defaulted browser.
6) After the permission for GoodSync is given, your OneDrive/Office365 account content will be shown in the GoodSync interface.
Select or create folder(s) or individual files that will be a part of your GoodSync Job and proceed to select the other side of your GoodSync Job.
You may read about other GoodSync Job options here.