The GoodSync Explorer app for Android allows you to access GoodSync's file backup and synchronization capabilities from your Android device.
To install the GoodSync Explorer app for Android, follow the steps below.
1) Open your Android device, and tap the "Play Store" app.
2) Use the search bar at the top of the screen to search for "GoodSync Explorer."
3) Tap the search result for "GoodSync Explorer."
4) Tap the green "Install" button on the GoodSync Explorer page.
5) After the download and installation process is complete, tap the green "Open" button which will appear at the top of the screen.
6) You will then be prompted to either register a new GoodSync account or log in to an existing account. If you already have an account, choose the option to Log In and skip to step 8. If you do not already have an account, select the option to Register a new account and step 7 will guide you through the process.
7) Enter your name, the email address you would like to use with your account, and a secure password that you will be able to remember. You are also able to edit the name of the device if you would like a different name to display while using GoodSync. It is important to note that the email must be an active email address, as it will be used for One Time Password (OTP) authentication. Once you have entered your information, tap the blue "Register" button.
8) GoodSync Explorer is now ready for use.
NOTE: You have the option to add a layer of security to your account by creating a PIN to access GoodSync Explorer with on this device.
To do so, follow these steps:
a) Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
b) Select "Preferences."
c) Tap "Security."
d) Check the box labeled "Lock GoodSync Explorer" and then check the box labeled "PIN."
e) Enter your new PIN, and you will be prompted to re-enter it to confirm.
f) Your new PIN is now set.