The GoodSync Explorer app for iOS allows you to access GoodSync's file backup and synchronization capabilities from your iOS device.
To install the the GoodSync Explorer app for iOS, follow the steps below.
1) Open your iOS device, and tap the "App Store" app.
2) Tap "Search" in the bottom right corner, and use the search bar at the top of the screen to search for "GoodSync Explorer."
3) Tap the search result for "GoodSync Explorer."
4) Tap the blue "Get" button on the GoodSync Explorer page.
5) At the bottom of the screen, tap the blue "Install" button which will appear.
6) Next, you will be asked to input your Apple ID password. After inputting your password, tap the blue "Sign In" button.
7) After the download and installation process is complete, tap the blue "Open" button which will appear at the top of the screen.
8) You will then be prompted to either register a new GoodSync account or log in to an existing account. If you already have an account, choose the option to Login and skip to step 10. If you do not already have an account, select the option to register a new account and step 9 will guide you through the process.
9) Enter the email address you would like to use with your account, a secure password that you will be able to remember, and your name. You can also change how this device is named in GoodSync, if you wish. Once you have entered your information, tap the blue "Register" button.
10) You will then be prompted to create a PIN to access GoodSync Explorer with on this device. Enter your PIN, and you will be prompted to enter it once more to confirm.
11) If you are using a device with biometrics enabled, you will also be prompted to enable them for unlocking GoodSync Explorer.
12) GoodSync Explorer is now ready for use.