First, make sure you have downloaded the appropriate installer for your Windows environment. If you have not downloaded the installer yet, you may do so from here.
You will also need a GoodSync account to activate your installation. If you do not yet have a GoodSync account, you can review the tutorial for account creation here.
Finally, make sure that you have added your purchased licenses to your GoodSync account so that they may be used for activation. If you have not yet added licenses to your account, click here for a tutorial.
1) Click on Tools > GoodSync Account Setup.
2) If you have an existing GoodSync account, you may choose the “Use my existing GoodSync Account” option. If you do not have a GoodSync account, you may create a new account for free.
You may also manage your GoodSync account(s) here:
3) Click on "Do Not Serve Files, but this computer can call others" and click "Next".
4) Click “Close” to register the GoodSync account to this device.
5) Next, click on Help > Activate License.
6) Click "Activate with GoodSync Account (recommended)" and click Next. This will activate your GoodSync installation with the appropriate license in your GoodSync account. Please also make sure that the email matches your Goodsync account.
7) If activation is successful, you will see a results window similar to the one below. Your GoodSync licenses are now active. Then select Finish.