If you haven't already, download and install GoodSync.
With GoodSync, you can backup/sync to and from your MEGA cloud storage. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Open GoodSync and click the "New Job Button" in the toolbar or, In the Job menu, select "New."
2) In the New GoodSync Job prompt, enter the name for your new Job and select Backup (one-way) or Synchronize (two-way). Then, click the "OK" button when done.
3) Click the Left or Right Browse buttons to view the files and folders available for selection.
4) Select MEGA from the list of supported services.
5) Do not change the "Server Address" field. Under "Credentials" provide your MEGA account login information. Then, click the "Save" button.
6) After the permission for GoodSync is given, your MEGA account content will be shown in the GoodSync interface.
7) Select or create folders or files that will be a part of your GoodSync Job and proceed to select the other side of your GoodSync Job. Then, click the green "Apply" button in the upper left.
8) Your Job is now ready to Analyze and Sync.