If you haven't already, download and install GoodSync.
With GoodSync, you can backup/sync to and from your MEGA cloud storage. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Open GoodSync and click the "New Job Button" in the toolbar or, In the Job menu, select "New."
2) In the New GoodSync Job prompt, enter the name for your new Job and select Backup (one-way) or Synchronize (two-way). Then, click the "OK" button when done.
3) Click the Left or Right Browse buttons to view the files and folders available for selection.
4) Select MEGA from the list of supported services.
5) A window will appear prompting you to input your MEGA account information. Do not change the "Server Address" field. Under "Credentials" provide your MEGA account login information. Then, click the "Save" button.
6) After the permission for GoodSync is given, your MEGA account content will be shown within the GoodSync interface.
7) On the left side, select the folder that contains the data you wish to back up.
On the right side, click MEGA and select or create the folder you wish to back up to.
Then, click the green “Apply” button.
8) Click the “Analyze” button to see the proposed changes.
Once you have confirmed that the data will be moved to the destination you selected, click “Sync” to make the proposed changes.
When you see the equals sign between the left and right folders, your Job is complete.
NOTE: For help configuring the Job with automation or other settings, click the link in the description.