This tutorial focuses on activating a GoodSync application installed on a Windows operating system.
1) To activate, click Help >> Activate License.
2) Click "Activate Online Direct (recommended)." Within the dialog that appears, fill out your licensing information. Provide your Order Name and 10 digit Order ID. This information should be included in an email confirmation that you have received following the purchase of a license.
3) Once both fields are filled, press “Next” and you should be presented with the following window confirming activation.
To activate, click Help >> Activate License.
If you are unable to activate your license using traditional online activation, you may activate using offline activation.
2) Select the second radio button labeled “Activate Online via Browser” >> provide your Order Name and Order ID >> click “Next.”
3) You will be provided with a generated offline activation code. Copy this code as you will need it in a moment.
4) Navigate to a computer with internet access and go to activate.goodsync.com. Within the browser window, you should see the window below. Paste the activation code from the offline computer into the box provided and click “Submit.”
5) You will be provided another code from activate.goodsync.com.
6) Copy the code given by the browser >> paste it into the activation field of the offline computer >> Click “Next.”
7) If successful, you will be presented with an activation message. Your GoodSync application is now ready for use.