If you haven't already, download and install GoodSync.
With GoodSync, you can backup/sync to and from your Box.com cloud storage. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Open GoodSync and click the "New Job Button" in the toolbar or, In the Job menu, select "New."
2) In the New GoodSync Job prompt, enter the name for your new Job. Then, select Backup or Synchronize as your Job type. For this example, we will be creating a Backup Job. Click the "OK" button when done.
3) Click the Left or Right Browse buttons to view the files and folders available for selection.
4) Select Box.com from the list of supported services.
5) A window will appear prompting you to authorize GoodSync to access your Box.com account. Click on the "Connect to Box.com" button.
6) The Box.com account authentication page will open in your defaulted browser. Provide your Box.com account credentials. Then, click the blue "Authorize" button.
7) Click the "Grant access to Box" button to grant GoodSync access to the Box.com file system. You will then be taken to a page confirming that you have granted access to GoodSync.
8) After the permission for GoodSync is given, your Box.com account content will be shown within the GoodSync interface.
9) On the left side, select the folder that contains the data you wish to back up.
On the right side, click Box.com and select or create the folder you wish to back up to.
Then, click the green “Apply” button.
10) Click the “Analyze” button to see the proposed changes.
Once you have confirmed that the data will be moved to the destination you selected, click “Sync” to make the proposed changes.
Once you see the equals sign between the left and right folders, your Job is complete.