If you haven't already, download and install GoodSync.
With GoodSync, you can backup/sync to and from your Box.com cloud storage. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Open GoodSync and click the "New Job Button" in the toolbar or, In the Job menu, select "New."
2) In the New GoodSync Job prompt, enter the name for your new Job and select Backup (one-way) or Synchronize (two-way). Then, click the "OK" button when done.
3) Click the Left or Right Browse buttons to view the files and folders available for selection.
4) Select Box.com from the list of supported services.
5) Click on the "Connect to Box.com" button.
6) The Box.com account authentication page will open in your defaulted browser. Provide your Box.com account credentials. Then, click the blue "Authorize" button.
7) Click the "Grant access to Box" button to grant GoodSync access to the Box.com file system. You will then be taken to a page confirming that you have granted access to your Box.com account to GoodSync.
8) After the permission for GoodSync is given, your Box.com account content will be shown in the GoodSync interface.
9) Select or create the folders or files that will be a part of your GoodSync Job and proceed to select the other side of your GoodSync Job. Then, click the green "Apply" button in the upper left.
10) Your Job is now ready to Analyze and Sync.