If you haven't already, download and install GoodSync.
With GoodSync, you can back up and sync to and from your OneDrive/Office365/SharePoint cloud storage. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Open GoodSync and click the "New Job" button in the toolbar, or, in the "Job" menu, select "New."
2) In the New GoodSync Job prompt, enter the name of your new Job. Then, select "Backup" or "Synchronize" as your Job type.
Click the "OK" button when done.
3) Click the left or right sync folder controls to view the files and folders available for selection.
4) Scroll down, and select "OneDrive Office365 SharePoint" from the list of supported services on either side.
5) A window will appear prompting you to authorize GoodSync to access your Microsoft Live account. Click on the "Connect to OneDrive Office365 SharePoint" button.
6) A Microsoft Live authentication page will open in your default browser. Enter the name of your Live account. Then click the blue "Next" button.
7) On the next step, enter the password of your Live account, and click the blue "Sign in" button.
8) Click the "Accept" button to grant GoodSync access to your OneDrive/Office365/SharePoint storage. You will then be taken to a page confirming that you granted access to GoodSync.
9) After permission is given to GoodSync, your OneDrive/Office365/SharePoint account content will be shown within the GoodSync interface.
10) Select a folder that contains the data you wish to back up or sync on the left side.
On the right side, click "OneDrive Office365 SharePoint" and select or create a folder you wish to back up or sync to.
Then, click the green "Apply" button.
11) Your Job is now ready to Analyze and Sync.
NOTE: To configure the job with automation or other settings, click here.