If you haven't already, download and install GoodSync.
With GoodSync, you can backup/sync from and to your Dropbox cloud storage.
1) In the Job menu, select "New" or click the "New Job Button" in the toolbar.
2) In the New GoodSync Job prompt:
- Enter the name for your new Job.
- Select Backup (one-way) or Synchronize (two-way).
- Hit "Ok" when done
3) Select (click on) on the side which you would like to connect to your Dropbox account (Left or Right Folder) and select Dropbox from the list of supported services (for business environments, Dropbox for Business is also supported).
4) Click on "Start Authorization" button.
5) In the authentication window provide your email and password, then click "Sign in"
6) Click the "ALLOW" button to grant GoodSync access to the Dropbox file system.
7) After the permission for GoodSync is given, your Dropbox account content will be shown in the GoodSync interface.
Select or create folder(s) or individual files that will be a part of your GoodSync Job and proceed to select the other side of your GoodSync Job.
You may read about other GoodSync Job options here.