If you haven't already, download and install GoodSync.
With GoodSync, you can backup/sync to and from your Dropbox cloud storage. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Open GoodSync and click the "New Job Button" in the toolbar or, In the Job menu, select "New."
2) In the New GoodSync Job prompt, enter the name for your new Job. Then, select Backup or Synchronize as your Job type. For this example, we will be creating a Backup Job.
Click the "OK" button when done.
3) Click the Left or Right Browse buttons to view the files and folders available for selection.
4) Scroll down, and select Dropbox from the list of supported services.
5) A window will appear prompting you to authorize GoodSync to access your Dropbox account. Click on the "Connect to Dropbox" button.
6) The Dropbox account authentication page will open in your defaulted browser. Provide your Dropbox account credentials. Then, click the blue "Sign In" button.
7) Click the "Allow" button to grant GoodSync access to the Dropbox file system. You will then be taken to a page confirming that you have granted access to GoodSync.
8) After the permission for GoodSync is given, your Dropbox account content will be shown within the GoodSync interface.
9) Select the folder that contains the data you wish to back up on the left side.
On the right side, click Dropbox and select or create the folder you wish to back up to.
Then, click the green “Apply” button.
10) Your Job is now ready to Analyze and Sync.