If you haven't already, download and install GoodSync.
With GoodSync, you can backup/sync to and from your Microsoft Azure cloud storage. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Open GoodSync and click the "New Job Button" in the toolbar or, In the Job menu, select "New."
2) In the New GoodSync Job prompt, enter the name for your new Job and select Backup (one-way) or Synchronize (two-way). Then, click the "OK" button when done.
3) Click the Left or Right Browse buttons to view the files and folders available for selection.
4) Select "MS Azure Blobs" or "MS Azure Files" from the list of supported services.
5) In the "Storage Account ID" field under "Credentials," enter your storage account name as it appears in your Microsoft Azure account. This will automatically enter the appropriate server address into the "Server Address" field.
In the "Primary Access Key" field enter "Key 1" as it appears in your Microsoft Azure account. Then, click the "Save" button.
NOTE: To find your storage account name and access keys, first log in to your Microsoft Azure account. Then, under "Settings" click "Access keys." On the Access keys page you will see your storage account name and keys. Your "Primary Access Key" is "Key 1."
6) After the permission for GoodSync is given, your Microsoft Azure account content will be shown in the GoodSync interface.
7) Select or create folders or files that will be a part of your GoodSync Job and proceed to select the other side of your GoodSync Job. Then, click the green "Apply" button in the upper left.
8) Your Job is now ready to Analyze and Sync.