If you haven't already, download and install GoodSync.
With GoodSync, you can include data stored in your Windows Azure storage to be one (or both) of the sides in any data backup or synchronization job.
1) In the Job menu, select "New" or click the "New Job Button" in the toolbar.
2) In the New GoodSync Job prompt:
- Enter the name for your new Job.
- Select Backup or Synchronize as your Job type.
3) Select one of the sides (folders) which you would like to connect to your Windows Azure account (Left or Right Folder)
4) Select Windows Azure from the list of supported services. Azure Files API can also be selected if blob or bucket storage is not used.
5) Enter your storage account name and primary access key into the appropriate fields and press "Go."
For help locating this information, refer to the following support reference:
6) If the correct credentials are provided, your Windows Azure storage contents will show in the GoodSync interface. Select the files and folders that will be a part of your GoodSync Job and click the "OK" button.
7) After your files and folders have been selected, you may read about other GoodSync Job options here.