If you haven't already, download and install GoodSync.
With GoodSync, you can include data stored in your Amazon S3 storage to be one (or both) of the sides in any data backup or synchronization job.
1) In the Job menu, select "New" or click the "New Job Button" in the toolbar.
2) In the New GoodSync Job prompt:
- Enter the name for your new Job.
- Select Backup or Synchronize as your Job type.
3) Select one of the sides (folders) which you would like to connect to your Amazon S3 account (Left or Right Folder)
4) Select Amazon S3 from the list of supported services.
5) Provide your AWS Access Key ID and AWS Secret Access Key into the appropriate fields and click "Go."
For help locating your Access Key ID and Secret Access Key, refer to the following documentation from AWS: http://docs.aws.amazon.com/general/latest/gr/managing-aws-access-keys.html
6) If the correct credentials are provided, your S3 storage contents will show in the GoodSync interface. Select the files and folders in your S3 account that will be a part of your GoodSync Job and click the "OK" button.
7) After your Amazon S3 files and folders have been selected, you may read about other GoodSync Job options here.