If you haven't already, download and install GoodSync.
With GoodSync, you can backup/sync from and to your Amazon S3 cloud storage.
1) In the Job menu, select "New" or click the "New Job Button" in the toolbar.
2) In the New GoodSync Job prompt:
- Enter the name for your new Job.
- Select Backup (one-way) or Synchronize (two-way).
- Hit "Ok" when done
3) Select (click on) on the side which you would like to connect to your Amazon S3 account (Left or Right Folder) and select Amazon S3 from the list of supported services.
4) Obtain tour Amazon S3 storage Access Key ID and Secret Access Key. For assistance on how to get them refer to this article or see image below.
5) Provide your AWS Access Key ID and AWS Secret Access Key into the appropriate fields, hit "Test" and if test was successful hit "Save"
5) After the permission for GoodSync is given, your Amazon S3 account content will be shown in the GoodSync interface.
Select or create folder(s) or individual files that will be a part of your GoodSync Job and proceed to select the other side of your GoodSync Job.
You may read about other GoodSync Job options here.