If you haven't already, download and install GoodSync.
To set a network share as as a source or destination, follow these steps:
1) Open GoodSync and select or create your Job.
2) Click the Left or Right Browse buttons to view the files and folders available for selection.
3) To choose a network share as a source or destination, choose the respective "Shares" option from the list; Windows (SMB), Mac (AFP), and Linux/Unix (SAMBA) environments are all supported. We'll use "Windows Shares" as our example.
4) Click the next folder down from Windows Shares, "Windows Shares and other Devices," and a list of available network shares will drop down.
5) Click the network share you desire to set as your source or destination.
After completing these steps for the Left or Right folder, you may select the folder on the opposite side and proceed with your Job.