If you haven't already, download and install GoodSync.
With GoodSync, you can backup/sync from and to your Google Drive cloud storage.
1) In the Job menu, select "New" or click the "New Job Button" in the toolbar.
2) In the New GoodSync Job prompt:
- Enter the name for your new Job.
- Select Backup (one-way) or Synchronize (two-way).
- Hit "Ok" when done
3) Select (click on) on the side which you would like to connect to your Google Drive account (Left or Right Folder) and select Google Drive from the list of supported services (for business environments, Google Team Drive is also available).
4) Click on "Start Authorization" process button.
5) Google account authentication windows will open in your defaulted browser. Provide your email and password, then click "Next"
6) Click the "ALLOW" button to grant GoodSync access to the Google Drive file system.
7) After the permission for GoodSync is given, your Google Drive account content will be shown in the GoodSync interface.
Select or create folder(s) or individual files that will be a part of your GoodSync Job and proceed to select the other side of your GoodSync Job.
You may read about other GoodSync Job options here.