If you haven't already, download and install GoodSync.
With GoodSync, you can include data stored in your Google Drive to be one (or both) of the sides in any data backup or synchronization job.
GoodSync also allows you to protect privacy of your data on Google Drive by encrypting it on your device. You can automatically synchronize with encrypted Google Drive and/or access encrypted data transparently via GoodSync Explorer.
1) In the Job menu, select "New" or click the "New Job Button" in the toolbar.
2) In the New GoodSync Job prompt:
- Enter the name for your new Job.
- Select Backup or Synchronize as your Job type.
3) Select one of the sides (folders) which you would like to connect to your Google Drive account (Left or Right Folder)
4) Select Google Drive from the list of supported services. For business environments, Google Team Drive is also available.
5) Click "Go" at the top-right corner and a browser window will appear to request credentials for authentication.
6) Google account authentication windows will open in your defaulted browser. Provide your email and password, then click "Next."
7) Click the "ALLOW" button to grant GoodSync access to the Google Drive file system.
8) After permission for GoodSync is given, your Google Drive account content will be shown in GoodSync interface. Select the files and folders in your Google Drive account that will be a part of your GoodSync Job and click the "OK" button.
9) After your Google Drive files and folders have been selected, you may read about other GoodSync Job options here.