If you haven't already, download and install GoodSync.
With GoodSync, you can backup/sync to and from your Google Drive cloud storage. To do so, follow these steps:
1) Open GoodSync and click the "New Job Button" in the toolbar or, In the Job menu, select "New."
2) In the New GoodSync Job prompt, enter the name for your new Job. Then, select Backup or Synchronize as your Job type. For this example, we will be creating a Backup Job.
Click the "OK" button when done.
3) Click the Left or Right Browse buttons to view the files and folders available for selection.
4) Select Google Drive from the list of supported services.
5) A window will appear prompting you to authorize GoodSync to access your Google Drive account. Click on the "Connect to Google Drive" button.
6) The Google account authentication page will open in your defaulted browser. Provide your Google account credentials. Then, click the blue "Next" button.
7) Click the "Allow" button to grant GoodSync access to the Google Drive file system. You will then be taken to a page confirming that you have granted access to GoodSync.
8) After the permission for GoodSync is given, your Google Drive account content will be shown in the GoodSync interface.
9) Select the folder that contains the data you wish to back up on the left side. On the right side, click Google Drive and select or create the folder you wish to back up to.
Then, click the green "Apply" button in the upper left.
10) Your Job is now ready to Analyze and Sync.
Once you see the equals sign between the left and right folders, your Job is complete.
NOTE: To configure the job with automation or other settings, click here.